FREE MARKET ROAD SHOW is coming!
You can't miss this unique opportunity to meet with successful economists, lawyers and academics during international conference in Warsaw on 22 May 2017!
The topic of conference is The world, Europe and Poland after Brexit and Trump
Would you like to hear James Sproule speaking about the threats to free trade? What does Richard Teather and Mikolaj Barczentewicz think about Brexit and future of the UK and Europe? You will also hear a keynote lecture of Leszek Balcerowicz connected with the FMRS topics followed by Q&A session.
Civil Development Forum, Austrian Economics Center and other partners have the pleasure to invite you to the Free Market Road Show 2017 conference that will take place on May 22th at the Uczelnia Łazarskiego (Świeradowska St. 43, Warszawa).
Speakers: Prof. Leszek Balcerowicz (SGH), James Sproule (Institute of Directors), Richard Teather (Bournemouth University), Barbara Kolm (Friedrich A. v. Hayek Institute), Mikołaj Barczentewicz and many more.
REGISTRATION is free but obligatory: http://freemarket-rs.com/event/fmrs-warsaw/
Date: 22nd May 2017
Place: Lazarski University, Świeradowska 43, auditorium 38
9:00-9:30 Registration and welcome coffee
9:30-9:45 Introductory remarks
- Mieczysław Błoński (Dean of Law and Administration Faculty, Lazarski University)
- Agata Stremecka (President at Civil Development Forum – FOR)
9:45-11:00 Panel 1: Troubled Times in a Divided World: Future of Europe after Brexit
- Richard Teather (Senior Lecturer in Tax Law at Bournemouth University and Fellow at the Adam Smith Institute)
- Barbara Kolm (President of the Friedrich A. v. Hayek Institute in Vienna, Austria and Director of the Austrian Economics Centre)
- Mikołaj Barczentewicz (DPhil candidate in the Faculty of Law at the University of Oxford)
- Spasimir Domaradzki (Political Scientist, Lazarski University)
Moderator: Marek Tatała (Vice-President at Civil Development Forum - FOR)
11:15-12:00 Economic Growth Prospects of Poland - Keynote speech by Professor Leszek Balcerowicz (Economist, Board Chairman at Civil Development Forum – FOR)
12:15-13:30 Panel 2: A Major Economic Reconfiguration: The End of the Free Trade Era?
- James Sproule (Chief Economist and Director of Policy for the Institute of Directors)
- Marcin Chmielowski (Vice-President at Freedom and Entrepreneurship Foundation)
- Bogna Gawrońska-Nowak (Dean of Economics and Management Faculty, Lazarski University)
- Aleksander Łaszek (Chief Economist at Civil Development Forum)
Moderator: Marcel Lesik (KoLiber Association)
- Panel 1: Troubled Times in a Divided World: Future of Europe after Brexit [VIDEO]
- Lecture of Leszek Balcerowicz – „The Institutional Systems and the Quality of Life” [VIDEO]
- Panel 2: A Major Economic Reconfiguration: The End of the Free Trade Era? [VIDEO]
- Free Market Road Show 2017 - Relacja z konferencji (pl)
- FMRS2017 - Photos
- Free Market Road Show 2016
- Free Market Road Show 2015
- Free Market Road Show 2014
- Free Market Road Show 2013
Pliki do pobrania: