FREE MARKET ROAD SHOW is coming. Save the date!
You can't miss this unique opportunity to meet with successful economists, lawyers and academics during international conference in Warsaw on 22 May 2017!
The topic of conference is The world, Europe and Poland after Brexit and Trump
Would you like to hear James Sproule and Andrzej Rzońca speaking about the threats to free trade? What does Richard Teather and Mikolaj Barczentewicz think about Brexit and future of the UK and Europe? You will also hear a keynote lecture of Leszek Balcerowicz connected with the FMRS topics followed by Q&A session.
Civil Development Forum, Austrian Economics Center and other partners have the pleasure to invite you to the Free Market Road Show 2017 conference that will take place on May 22th at the Uczelnia Łazarskiego (Świeradowska St. 43, Warszawa).
Speakers: Prof. Leszek Balcerowicz (SGH), James Sproule (Institute of Directors), Dr. Andrzej Rzońca (SGH), Richard Teather (Bournemouth University), Barbara Kolm (Friedrich A. v. Hayek Institute), Mikołaj Barczentewicz and many more.
REGISTRATION is free but obligatory: http://freemarket-rs.com/event/fmrs-warsaw/
9:00-9:30 Registration and welcome coffee
9:30-9:45 Introductory remarks
- Mieczysław Błoński (Dean of Law Department, Uczelnia Łazarskiego)
- Agata Stremecka (President at Civil Development Forum – FOR)
9:45-11:00 Panel 1: A Major Economic Reconfiguration: The End of the Free Trade Era?
- Marcin Chmielowski (Vice-President at Freedom and Entrepreneurship Foundation)
- Federico N. Fernández (Senior Fellow with the Austrian Economics Center, Founder of Fundación Bases)
- James Sproule (Chief Economist and Director of Policy for the Institute of Directors)
Moderator: Marek Tatała (Vice-President at Civil Development Forum – FOR)
11:15-12:00 Professor Leszek Balcerowicz (Economist, Board Chairman at Civil Development Forum – FOR) – keynote speech and Q&A
12:15-13:30 Panel 2: Troubled Times in a Divided World: Future of Europe after Brexit
- Mikołaj Barczentewicz (DPhil candidate in the Faculty of Law at the University of Oxford)
- Spasimir Domaradzki, (Political Scientist, Uczelnia Łazarskiego)
- Barbara Kolm (President of the Friedrich A. v. Hayek Institute in Vienna, Austria and Director of the Austrian Economics Centre)
- Richard Teather (Senior Lecturer in Tax Law at Bournemouth University and Fellow at the Adam Smith Institute)
Moderator: Błażej Moder (Board Member, Civil Development Forum – FOR)
- Free Market Road Show 2016
- Free Market Road Show 2015
- Free Market Road Show 2014
- Free Market Road Show 2013