Education and work experience:
FOR economist, member of the Association of Polish Economists (TEP) and Ph.D. candidate at the Warsaw School of Economics (SGH). Graduate of economics and law&economics at SGH. Studied on scholarship at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and Fudan University (Shanghai). Previously worked at WISE Institute (currently WiseEuropa), where he executed projects for i.e. Chancellery of the President of the Republic of Poland, Ministry of Infrastructure and Development, Ministry of Administration and Digitization and within the EU Seventh Framework Programme. Enthusiastic Twitter user.
- public finance, public debt and local public finance,
- economic analysis of regulation,
- labor market, employment flexibility and minimum wage,
- immigration, international trade and EU services market,
- impact of taxation on economic growth.
Selected publications by Rafał Trzeciakowski:
- FOR Report: Perspectives for Poland. The Polish Economy from 2015–2017 Against the Background of the Previous Years and Future Forecasts, 04.12.2017.
- Analysis 11/2017: The institutional lease agreement simplifies apartment renting, 2017-08-09.
- Analysis 3/2017: Risky Game of GameINN: subsidies in place of reforms, 2017-03-29.
- Analysis 20/2016: Pharmacies for pharmacists - contrary to the interests of patients and the Constitution, 2016-11-28.
- FOR Communication: The poorest benefit most from free trade, 2016-10-14.